Magnesium for Brain Health / Insomnia
- If magnesium is severely deficient, the brain is particularly, affected. Clouded thinking, confusion disorientation, marked depression and even the terrifying hallucinations of delirium are largely brought on by a lack of magnesium.
- Helps in Anxiety and panic attacks
- Has a calming Effect on nervous system
Magnesium for prevention of Diabetes
- Magnesium and Insulin need each other. Without Magnesium, our pancreas won’t secrete enough insulin. – Dr Mark Sircus
- Virtually all the components of the metabolic syndrome of diabetes a, high blood pressure, obesity and lipid disorders are associated with low magnesium. – Dr Michael R Eades