Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions (Terms).
The User agrees and undertakes not to reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, download, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website. Limited reproduction is permitted provided prior written permission of Silverheal.in is sought. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.
User Conduct and Rules
You agree and undertake to use the Website and the Service only to post and upload messages and material that are proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using a Service, you will not:
(a) Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
(b) Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
(c) Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents; you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
(d)Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another’s computer;
(e)Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
(f) Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
(g) Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
(h) Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
(i) Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India; and
(j) Violate, abuse, unethically manipulate or exploit any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere.
Intellectual Property Rights
- a) Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, silverheal.in owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not), goodwill, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the Website.
- b) Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is expressly clarified that you will retain ownership and shall solely be responsible for any content that you provide or upload when using any Service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which you may upload, transmit or store when making use of our various Service. However, with regard to the product customization Service (as against other Services like blogs and forums) you expressly agree that by uploading and posting content on to the Website for public viewing and reproduction/use of your content by third party users, you accept the User whereby you grant a non-exclusive license for the use of the same.
Disclaimer of Warranties/Limitation of Liability
Silverheal.in has endeavoured to ensure that all the information on the Website is correct, but Silverheal.in neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or Service. In no event shall Silverheal.in be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from:
(a) The use or the inability to use the Services or Products;
(b) Unauthorized access to or alteration of the user’s transmissions or data;
(c) Any other matter relating to the services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Website or Service. Neither shall Silverheal.in be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Website or related services, the provision of or failure to provide Services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, Silverheal.in shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond Silverheal.in’s control. The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Silverheal.in from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Silverheal.in that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms.
Prices for products are described on our Website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. All prices are in Indian rupees. Prices, products and Services may change at Slverheal.in’s discretion.
Title and risk of loss for all products ordered by you shall pass on to you upon Silverheal.in’s shipment to the shipping carrier.
We promise to provide you with best-in-class shopping experience at every step of the way. We assure you that all due precautions are taken so that your package reaches you intact. An estimated delivery time period is displayed on the order summary page. On placing your order, you will receive an email/confirmation alert containing a summary of the order and also the estimated delivery time to your location.
Sometimes, delivery may take longer due to bad weather, road conditions, traffic, flight delays, political disruptions and other unforeseen circumstances.
The delivery time period varies from product to product due to stock availability at your order dispatch centre. We are not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
- a) Silverheal.in may suspend or terminate your use of the Website or any Service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have breached, violated, abused, or unethically manipulated or exploited any term of these Terms or anyway otherwise acted unethically.
- b) Notwithstanding above, these Terms will survive indefinitely unless and until Silverheal.in chooses to terminate them.
- c) If you or Silverheal.in terminates your use of the Website or any Service, Silverheal.in may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Service and Silverheal.in will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so.
- d) You shall be liable to pay for any Service or product that you have already ordered till the time of Termination by either party whatsoever.
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Gurgaon, Haryana.
If any provision of the Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of these Terms shall continue to be in full force and effect.
Cancellation and Return
We want to ensure that you get the best Silverheal.in products at your doorstep.
We provide 10 Day replacement policy in case you get defective or damaged product.
You need to write us on firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days from the date of order.
In return case, please understand that we can’t bear a loss either; so return of products will be accepted only if the products are returned in a sealed condition (with invoice) with the tags intact and in their original packaging.
For damaged/defective products kindly mail us the clear & good quality snap/image/photo of damaged/defective product & copy of order invoice, at email@example.com.